MST4Life toolkit workshop - registration open!
Updated: Jul 3
To share the learning from MST4Life™ into a usable format, the toolkit contains evidence-based:
- Information and practical resources for staff to use in 1:1 or group work
- Self-study guide and workbook for service users
The workshop celebrating the launch of this toolkit will be of most interest to those who:
· Are interested in psychologically-informed ways of working with service users
· Work directly to support children and young adults who are homeless or at risk
· Commission or run services that provide support to children and young adults who are homeless or at risk
· Conduct research into community and strengths-based approaches with people who are homeless or at risk
What to expect
1) Presentations about MST4Life and the toolkit.
2) The opportunity to engage in “taster” activities and interactive discussions about barriers and enablers to implementing the toolkit.
3) A panel discussion formed by members of Youth Voice, a group of passionate young people who have experienced homelessness and now advocate for improvements in services and policy on a national level.
Refreshments, including lunch will be provided, and there will also be plenty of opportunities to network throughout the event.
If you are interested in attending this workshop, please contact Dr Mary Quinton (email@example.com) for information on how to register.